East Lake Plastic Surgery Center
Attn: Internet Privacy Officer
3890 Tampa Road Suite 406
Palm Harbor, FL 34684
Information You Provide
In general, you can visit this Site without telling us who you are or providing any personal identifying information about yourself. In some areas of the Site, we may ask you to provide information that will enable is to process a request, offer services that require registration, assist you with technical support issues or to follow up with you.
This Site collects information from its visitors by permitting you to communicate directly with us via e-mail. If you submit information that may be personally identifiable information (that is, information that can be uniquely identified with you, such as your full name, address, e-mail address, phone number, and so on), this information will be kept confidential. ELPSC does not share, rent or sell any personal identifying information provided through this Site (such as your name, address, or email address) to any outside organization for use in its marketing or solicitations. From time to time, ELPSC may use agents or contractors (Business Associates) who will have access to your personal information to perform services for ELPSC such as (but not limited to) Database Maintenance, Webmaster support, IT support, Newsletter generators. These agents or contractors are under agreement and limited from using your personal identifying information for any purpose other than to carry out the services for ELPSC.
Some areas of this Site may ask you to submit personally identifiable information in order for you to benefit from the specified features (such as our newsletter subscriptions). In these instances, ELPSC may ask for your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and other appropriate information needed to provide you with these services. You will be informed what information is required and what information is optional. In all instances, if you receive a newsletter, marketing or promotional material by email or other mailing from us, you will always be able to “unsubscribe” to these mailings at any time. Please note that you may continue to receive such email or other mail contacts until your request has been processed by ELPSC. Please allow up to 30 days to activate your request.
If you choose to give us personal identifying information for any purpose through this Site, this information is retained by ELPSC and will only be used by ELPSC to support your patient relationship with us. If you provide ELPSC with your email address through this Site or through direct contact with ELPSC, you may be added to our newsletter mailing list without registration for this service. By providing your email address, mailing address and/or phone number, you are consenting to contact from ELPSC through one or all of these means. You may elect to opt-out of this permission at any time by contacting ELPSC.
Passive Information Collection
As you navigate through this Site, certain anonymous information may be passively collected (that is, gathered without your actively providing the information) using various technologies and navigational data collection (log files, server logs, clickstream). Your Internet browser automatically transmits to this Site some of this anonymous information, such as (but not limited to) the URL of the Web site you just came from and the Internet Protocol (IP) address and the browser version your computer is currently using.
When you access an email sent to you by ELPSC, we may be able to identify information about you email address, such as whether you can view graphic-rich HTML content. If your email is HTML-enabled, ELPSC may send you graphic-rich HTML email messages. These email messages may contain hotlinks that, if clicked on, will redirect you to a third party website. ELPSC tracks use of these links passively through our emails without any connection to your personal identifying information. Through this Site and our Emails, we may use and combine such passively collected anonymous information to provide better service to Site/email visitors, customize the Site/smail based on your preferences, compile and analyze statistics and trends, and otherwise administer and improve the Site/email for your use, for our marketing and research purposes, and for any other purpose specified. In addition, we may make full use of all information acquired through this site/email that is not in personally identifiable form.
This Site may also have public areas such as message boards or blogs that you can post comments to. Please remember that any information you share in these areas becomes public, so you should be careful about what you disclose.
This Site takes reasonable steps to protect personally identifiable information as you transmit it to our site and to protect such information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever completely secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this Site may not be secure.
Links to Other Web Sites
Is ELPSC ever required to share Personal Identifying Information with Third Parties?
- Comply with law or regulations, court order, subpoena, or other legal process requiring release of such information
- Protect our rights or property
- Protect someone’s health or safety
In addition, you are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials on or through use of this Site.
Privacy of Minors
ELPSC cares about protecting the online privacy of children. This site is not intentionally designed for, directed at or intended for use by children under the age of 18. It is our policy to never knowingly collect or maintain personal information (such as a name or email address) from anyone under the age of 18. If you think that we have collected personal information from a minor under the age of 18, please contact us.
Access and/or Correction of Personal Information
Requesting changes in use of Personal Information for Communications
- Use Conditioned on Acceptance of Terms & Conditions States Herein. This is the website (herein referred to as the “Site”) for ISIDOROS J MORAITIS, MD, PA who is also dba EAST LAKE PLASTIC SURGERY CENTER (herein referred to as ELPSC). Any person or entity viewing these pages is a “user/s” as that term is used throughout this statement of site terms & conditions. Users must agree with, and agree to abide by, each and every provision contained herein in order to use this site. Read this agreement carefully. ELPSC reserves the right to change, modify, and update this site and reserves the right to amend these terms & conditions without prior notice to users. Users agree to periodically review these terms & conditions to ensure that each agrees to continue to agree with, and abide by, these terms & conditions. Users who do not agree with, and agree to abide by, each and every provision of these terms & conditions are not authorized to use this site. ELPSC reserves the right to deny any user access to this site. Each user must be at least eighteen (18) years of age. All persons under eighteen (18) years of age are not authorized to use this site.
- Nature of Information Provided in Site. ELPSC provides this site as an informational service to our patients and members of the community to inform and educate them about plastic surgery procedures and the plastic, reconstructive & aesthetic surgery provided by ELPSC. Medical advice is not provided, nor is it intended to be provided, herein. This is not a substitute for medical advice provided by your physician. Users agree not to use or rely in this site for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition whatsoever. Users specifically agree to waive any and all claims for, and to indemnify and hold ELPSC harmless from each and every damage that results from users use of this site. This site contains images of actual patients. These images demonstrate results that may be achieved with plastic, reconstructive and /or aesthetic surgery. Results vary with each person. The images contained in this site are intended to provide a visual sampling of ELPSC’s work. Some images may offend some people and should not be viewed by minors. Do not use this site if you are offended by the images contained herein. ELPSC makes no representations regarding the accuracy of the information herein contained. Users acknowledge that information related to the field of plastic, reconstructive, and aesthetic surgery is constantly changing and that his site may not be up-to-date at any given point in time. Users agree to hold harmless and indemnify ELPSC from any and all liability for injuries or damages that arise as a result of users of this site.
- ELPSC is Not Responsible for Sites Linked to this Site. This site is linked to other web sites (“linked sites”). ELPSC is not responsible for any information discovered or used, or for any injury or damage arising out users use of linked sites. ELPSC does not specifically endorse or promote any of the information, services, or products found on linked sites. Users agree that ELPSC has no control over information contained in linked sites and specifically acknowledges and stipulates that ELPSC is not able to foresee any potential injury or damage that may arise as a result of using or viewing linked sites. Users agree that ELPSC is not responsible for, and is not a party to, any contract or arrangement made between users and linked sites or promoters of linked sites.
- General Hold Harmless and Indemnification Provision. Users agree to hold ELPSC harmless, and agree to indemnify ELPSC from any and all liability for injuries or damages that arise as a result of using this site. Users specifically release ELPSC from any and all claims for damages arising as result of using this site. These provisions shall survive in the event that users attempt to provide notice to ELPSC that this site may or will cause damage. Users agree that they will not provide ELPSC with any such notice, and that any such attempts to do so will not be acknowledged or accepted.
- ELPSC Specifically Disclaims any and All Warranties. Users use this site at user’s sole risk and agree to acknowledge that the information provided herein is provided on an “AS IS” basis. ELPSC makes no warranty whatsoever regarding this site, the accuracy of the information contained herein or on any other matter related to the site. ELPSC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS or IMPLIED. ELPSC FURTHER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE. ELPSC makes no warranty regarding the accessibility, reliability or security of this site.
- Property Rights of ELPSC. All content and any other item contained herein shall remain the property of ELPSC. Users agree not to copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, or display information contained in this site. Users agree that each shall not use the information provided in this site for any commercial gain or purpose whatsoever.
- Venue and Jurisdiction. This Agreement is entered into in PALM HARBOR, FL. You agree that Florida State law (regardless of conflicts of laws principles) shall govern this Agreement, and that any dispute arising out of or pertaining to this Agreement shall be subject to the federal and state courts in Florida. You consent to the jurisdiction of the State and Federal courts in Florida. You agree that venue for any and all disputes arising out of or pertaining to this agreement, or relating to ELPSC shall be in the appropriate State or Federal Court in Florida.
- Attorneys’ Fees. In the event either ELPSC or user employs an attorney to enforce or defend any claim arising out of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover from the losing party, and the losing party shall pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the prevailing party, whether in negotiation, pre- trial, trial, or on appeal.