WE ARE OPEN AS OF MAY 11, 2020 FOR ELECTIVE SURGERY AND OFFICE VISITS/PROCEDURES
In light of the recent COVID-19 pandemic, Dr. Moraitis and his staff have implemented new protocols for the safety of our patients and staff. While we continue to practice social distancing due to COVID-19, be assured that we will continue to deliver compassionate, high quality, and safe care. In alignment with CDC guidelines, we have implemented the following steps to provide a safer visit to our office:
In-Person Care, Delivered Responsibly. We have:
- Created “no-touch” registration via our website
- Adjusted our scheduling to minimize unnecessary patient-to-patient contact
- Implemented a new patient welcoming process including temperature screening
- Rearranged our waiting room layout to facilitate social distancing
- Implemented new disinfection protocols for exam rooms and the waiting room utilizing CDC-recommended disinfectants to be performed between each patient visit
- Trained our staff on the current CDC guidelines for COVID-19 infection control
- Provided all necessary PPE for our staff and patients
While it may look a little different around the office, the quality level of care we provide will never change.
Dr. Moraitis is available for new consultations, post-operative, and follow up visits via Telehealth. Shannon, our Aesthetician, is also available for consultations via Telehealth for any skincare related questions you may have. The website used for our Telehealth visits is Doxy.me, a HIPAA compliant and secure site.
As we navigate this new “normal” together during this COVID-19 time, we want to thank you for your support and understanding.